In postmodern epoch, everyone is crazy to promote their business online especially on social media platforms. To make visibility online they use websites like Delicious, Facebook, Foursquare, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Yelp, YellowPages, Vine, Diigo, Digg, 411 etc. However, things are changed companies leak their products on blogs and they use WordPress.com, Livejournal, Weebly, Blogger etc.
Moreover, they also use leak some videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion. Because of these websites people are very curious to buy these things. For an example, from last 3-4 months may be Apple or some spam websites put posts on their website like iPhone 7 will launch in September, 2015. But right now in the market there is iPhone 6S or in future iPhone 6S plus. So, there are more tips to make a brand name of your product:
- Use social media as a supporting character, nevertheless as star performer.
- Use social media to leverage and support an in-person launch event.
- Use social media to build or capitalize on a consumer’s emotional connection to a brand.
- Use social media to support a launch by knowing your target demographic and their social media preferences.
- Use social media to host contests that foster loyalty and reward brand advocates.
- Use a blogger outreach strategy to help launch your product.
- Use a hashtag “#” to create, ignite, and track the conversation on social media.
- Use visual social media to give people an inside look at a B2B company.
- Use social media to let consumers create the new product.
- To maximize effectiveness of al media campaign, always stay ahead of “the next big thing.”